Saturday, January 29, 2011

UGH!

so my weight hasn't changed.  that's a good and bad thing.  At least I'm not heavier.  Weighed in this morning at 218.4.  BOOOO!   :(
On a better note, I've booked my first parties.  I sell Mary Kay - started in December and haven't done anything with it.  I've finally got something!  And I did it all while wearing pajamas!  YAY ME! 
I got a little exercising done last night if you count dancing to Cher and Cherry Poppin Daddies.  If nothing else, my son was amused by my dancing.  He brought me his stuffed animals to dance with.
I feel it might just be a good day  and it's only going to get better because my husband is off all next week!  Of course, that means I have a chance to clean the basement and main floor.  Cleaning - BOO!  Cleaning because I'm getting a bigger water heater and having a Super Bowl/Rock Band party - YAY!!  Now to figure out how much all that will cost.  I also need carpet cleaning.  Sad.  But I love hosting parties!

1 comment: