Friday, January 21, 2011

why

I don't feel like doing things that need to be done.  I don't really want to go out today, even though I know I should.  I don't feel right today.  I know there's something wrong.  Maybe I spend too much time inside.  But going out means spending money - money we don't have.
It's times like this I want immediate results.  I NEED to be skinnier.  I NEED a new face.  I NEED a new personality; a new life.  I love my son and I wouldn't trade him for anything.  So what's wrong with me?!  I listen to music that expresses how I feel and it kind of makes me feel better, but in the back of my mind I know better.  I should be listening to uplifting music.
I should be doing a lot of things I'm not.  I should be praying and reading scriptures and encouraging my husband to come to church with me and making my house a House of God, but I'm a failure at all of that, too.  I'm trying to get myself in order but I don't know if that's even possible.  I always feel torn in two.  And I'm not sure which is me.  I think they're both me.  So how do I tell myself I don't like you and you need to change and still feel good about myself?
It's just one of those days.  My stretch relaxation went well last night.  I should exercise today before it gets too late and I don't feel like doing it anymore.  I was hoping to walk around with a friend, but no one's available.  And if I'm going to be alone at least I won't stink like dirt. 
I had pineapple tidbits for breakfast and a glass of milk.  I'll have a garden pasta with light italian dressing and water for lunch.  Hopefully these things will help me not feel so bad about myself.  I wish I could say everything I'm feeling, but I'm not that anonymous.
Wish me better.

3 comments:

  1. The Offspring's Americana really made my workout today! Thanks Feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find happiness, both physical and emotional. They key point to remember is: You’re in charge, you decide how you feel, and you decide what makes you happy. Never let anything or anyone make you feel weak, unimportant, ugly or not special. The moment you do, is the moment you surrender your power.

    Project confidence, happiness and know you’re special. Life is too short to give your self-esteem away.

    I wish there was more I could say…

    Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :D The day ended up getting better as it went on. And I can go to sleep happy tonight.

    ReplyDelete