Friday, January 28, 2011

bad

I've been bad about posting everyday.  How am I supposed to keep with anything if I can't even keep up with recording my thoughts?  Oh well.  I've been out and about running errands and having lunch with friends while talking business, so I've been productive.  I look good today which means I feel good.  I've decided to grow out my hair.  I've always liked it long and people seem to like it as well on me.  SO it's not the trendiest hair style out there - NEWSFLASH - I'm not the trendiest person out there.  It's time to make myself happy and hope people will support me in me.  If I could get rid of the demons that haunt me from my past, I would.  But a lot of it comes from asking forgiveness of others and I don't even know how to contact them.  I need to just accept that I may not be able to tell them in this life.  A wise man said recently (one of my cousins), "I have nothing to be ashamed of.  I was a kid, but not anymore."  Maybe I am ashamed, but they were things that happened when I was younger and not entirely in control of my emotions.  I'm better now, than I was.  Everyday I work on being better.  It's not just going to go away, but as long as I recognize the triggers, I can be in control.  And I have a husband who was and still is willing to help me.  And friends who don't know it, but help me, too.
Anyway :)
Maybe I'll go for a walk later.  I have CDs to pick up from the library.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone makes mistakes, and has regrets… don’t let them bring you down. Move past them, or they will control you. If those people ready love you, they will forgive you by you new actions.

    Life is too short to worry about pleasing everyone, they have issues too. Please yourself, and let yourself be happy with who you are; then everything will work itself out.

    ReplyDelete