Wednesday, January 26, 2011

for me

today is for me!  I've been good, kept up with my exercising, even if I couldn't muster enough energy (or time) for a full workout.  So I'm going to lunch.  I'm going shopping.  Maybe it'll just be window shopping, but that's ok.  I'm getting out of my house today and I'm not going to worry about all the things that need to be done inside.  For the past two days, I've woken up very early (for me) and I've been able to get more accomplished, I feel more productive.  Maybe this is how it's going to be from now on.  I need to start working my business, making it work for me.  I need the money, I need the confidence, I need the sense of accomplishment.  Working on stories I never plan on publishing is fun, but I can't spend all day looking at a screen and scratching my head.  And maybe just maybe, if I pretend to be happy eventually it will happen.  I don't know that I believe that, but it doesn't cost anything to try.  Though I do have to admit I'm better now than I was even a few years back.  I think losing weight will help, too, A LOT!
I did something stupid last night - I bought some fries on my way home from my Mary Kay meeting.  At least I only got myself a medium, but I eat them with ranch.  Not so good for the losing weight thing.  I'll be better today.  We're going to Chick-fil-A for lunch and I'll get the char-grilled chicken sandwich and a water.
Thanks to the people who read this and listen to me rant or just go on about nothing.  :D

1 comment:

  1. Stick with it, both your writing and the diet; anything worth having -or doing- takes a lot of work.

    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete