Thursday, January 20, 2011

for today

I ended up on the apheresis machine donating double red cells yesterday.  I feel good about that.  But I'm thinking of taking it easy on my exercise today and doing a stretch relaxation workout.  I will have to wait for the boy to nap.
I noticed my husband made spiral mac & cheese for lunch so instead of having it for dinner tonight I guess we'll do waffles.  I still have whipped cream and strawberries so I'll make a few plain waffles and the rest can be bacon waffles.  I like having a plan.
Can I say how glad I am that my boy loves Phineas and Ferb?!  It's good, clean fun and something I really enjoy.  He's laying on his penguin pillow pet and watching episodes right now.  Nice and calm.  YAY!
I can work on my story stuff.  I see a productive day forming :D

1 comment: