Monday, February 7, 2011

so -

I haven't been very 'with it' on my blogging this past week and I'll go ahead and blame that on my husband who took a week off from work.  My whole schedule has been crazy.  On Friday, I found out I'm pregnant!  YAY ME!  We've been trying since my son was about 1.  So I've been riding a high all weekend and it was capped off by my Packers winning the Super Bowl!  I'm so happy right now!
I exercised this morning.  Felt good to be active again and it will help the baby.  Last time, I didn't have anywhere to go so I sat on my bed all day.  UGH!  I gained so much weight.  Not this time, though!  I'm going to be better.  I did weigh in at 219, but considering what I ate last night and the fact that it's midday and not the morning - not too shabby.  I'll give myself a break this time.
We're going to find out what sex the baby is this time around.  If it's a girl, we already have a name, but we'd need to clear out the office to the basement so we could have a room for her, and if it's a boy, we need to pick out a name.  My husband's VERY picky about the names - it's very difficult to find one that we both like.  I've already compiled a list and even made them into a list of full names he can browse.  Yeah, it'll be better and harder this time.  My little man is used to all of mommy's time and I don't know how we're both going to handle this.  Thank goodness for nine months!  That's probably it for now.  :D

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best... finding time to post often it hard. enjoy life and post when you can.

    ReplyDelete