Tuesday, February 15, 2011

not good

since finding out I was pregnant, I've put on 11 pounds.  UGH!  I haven't changed my eating and I've been exercising more than I used to (which was nothing).  So what gives?  I guess I'll figure out something more next week.  I wish I could get morning sickness and not feel hungry.  I might have to go to the store and get some cup of soup and boca burgers.  That way I can still eat but not take in very many calories.  My goal is to lose weight this pregnancy.
I've been so unmotivated lately.  My business isn't going anywhere, neither is my writing.  I haven't been feeling up to anything.  Not even going out and going shopping.  I think I might be depressed.  I don't like this feeling.  It's all I can do not to just sit around and dream all day, but even the little I do is boring and meaningless.  And my house is freezing!  I don't dare change the heat for fear we'll go bankrupt paying for it.  I hope I get over this soon and get back to myself.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you well, but gaining wieght is normal, and healthy.

    stay positive.

    ReplyDelete