Monday, October 3, 2011

original

October 2-4 was when I should have been expecting my baby.  I'm trying to keep myself busy, but that doesn't keep my mind from creeping back to what should be going on in my life right now.  I shouldn't be playing volleyball this season because I'm supposed to be too pregnant to play and it would be dangerous.  I would gladly sit out this season for my baby.  I went to a Scentsy party.  I shouldn't have been able to go, I should have been in labor.  I shouldn't be going to the zoo with my family tomorrow, I should be in the hospital loving my new baby.  Everyone around me is having babies and I'm happy for them, but I want to be happy for me.  And I know I've said it before, but it's not fair!
Will there come a day that I don't think about my angel?  I hope not.  But I hope it doesn't always hurt like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment