Wednesday, March 16, 2011

tonight

I got to go to the soccer game.  Trying to “move on” with my life.  Not only does that thought make me sick, but it’s not possible.  There’s no way to just move on, it’s just living differently, knowing nothing will ever be the same again.  Not really.  Even now that we’re back to our regular pattern, it’s different.  Tonight, a dad was carrying his cute daughter up the bleachers.  I cried.  That will never happen for us.  I miss my little girl.  I know I talk to her, but I want her to be here with me.  I want to be able to hold her.  I will never be the same.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing I can say will ever take the pain away. I hope you find your way through it, hopefully you’ll share more love with those around you. The feeling of lose only get worse if you dwell in it.

    I know it’s hard, but it must be done, or you’ll continue to spiral down-emotionally-where thing will never look positive again.
    My heart goes out to you, I wish you the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things were ok and now everything feels like it's falling apart. I can't seem to fix anything. I think I'm starting to get depressed. I was fine for the first little while. I was hoping that meant that I'd be ok. I have my beliefs and that has helped, but now I think I've moved past the shock and things are just not ok at all. I don't know where to go or who to turn to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turn to the people you love, and the one whom return that love… love for the beauty in life, look for a better tomorrow, and hope to be a better friend, lover, writer, and signer… whatever bring you happiness. Work at being better and focus on that. Don’t lament over the past, or it WILL control you.
    I wish for your happiness.

    ReplyDelete