Wednesday, October 12, 2011

something new

It's my fault my life is new.  And it's not a good or bad thing, necessarily.  I guess you never really know someone until you change and find out if that's ok or not.  My change doesn't sit well with me.  It started out with confessions, things I wasn't sure would be ok, and has spiraled out of control since.  Not sure if we like each other anymore.  Not sure what to expect from this, either.  It doesn't matter which road I take, I will end up disappointing someone.  Not that this is anything new, but I'm tired of it.  It's not like the main part of it would ever happen.  It's dictated by someone who doesn't even know what game they're playing.  I don't confess to any thought you might have about what I'm talking about.  It's mine to figure out now.  Even in no-win situations, you still have to play the game.  I wish I was more like Capt. Kirk - "I don't believe in no-win situations."
So as I step through the door, I have no clue what will be waiting for me on the other side: HELL or lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment