Saturday, October 22, 2011

an interesting year

indeed.  I would have never expected the changes in myself or my husband or our family dynamic.  From something horrible to something really bad to something that I can't yet define.  But it's good!
And I love her.  Something I would have told you would never happen.  COULD NEVER happen.  Good, church-going, Mormon girls don't love other girls.  They don't fantasize and want to do naughty things with them, either.  But I do.  And to answer the question - if I had the chance to even be with her, I would take it.  Even if that meant hell.  I can't explain it.  I couldn't if I tried.
But she would have to want me and that is something I don't hold my breath for.  Why would she?
But I hold out a little hope.  And have decided to change my life.  TO go back to things I used to do, things I used to enjoy.  I used to like riding my brother's bike.  I used to be good at running.  I'm tired of being the fat blob that I am.  I want to keep my hourglass figure, just make it smaller.  I used to be skinny.  I can be that again.  It will just take self-discipline.  And she's worth it.  She's worth everything good.  And that also keeps me torn.  DO I really wish hell for her just so I can be with her?  How can I say I love her and condemn her to that?
I'm selfish.  And saying I love her doesn't make it any more okay.  But I do anyway ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment